Writing Web Content
How to Write Great Web Content for Human Visitors and Search Engines
When it comes to websites and blogs, content is—and always will be—king. A beautifully designed project is nothing without relevant, readable text. Every literate webmaster can write, but not everyone can write well for a target audience. This tutorial makes sense of it all. It’s for those who need to rank well and drive more visitors to websites and customers to stores.
Writing Web Content, Course Requirements
There are only 3 course requirements needed to become a better content writer:
- A computer w/ internet connection
- Average literacy level
- Willingness to learn new writing skills
Writing for one’s self and writing for others is not the same. This course focuses on the latter.
About ‘Write Great Website Content’ Course
The focus of this course is to write web content that pleases search engines and attracts human visitors. It shows students how to analyze, edit, and proofread their own material. It’s for site owners or site contributors who want to improve their writing style and skills. Students get to know the importance of niche vocabulary and how to work it into web content.
Writing Website Content Course Format
No site visitor will complain that your content is too easy to read. Readability is an important factor for all online content. Not even complex topics need to be hard to grasp. This course introduces simple writing techniques that are proven to work.
There are 6 sections with over 51 lectures. Each segment has several sub-sections to keep the modules short and to the point.
Check out the 3 introduction videos for a preview of the course.
What web content writing teaches
Creating eye-catching web content means a whole new way of writing for many students. The course covers topic research, presentation, and the various types of web content used. That is, personal, business, brands, informal, formal, and so on. It provides ways to optimize written work and perform quality checks before publishing.
Web Content Theoretical knowledge:
- An introduction to creating great web content around keywords
- Know the different types of web content and when to use them
- Develop an expert eye. Get to recognize good from bad writing
- How images can bring written work to life (illustrated articles)
- Use the low-tech, effective checklist for better results
- Why search engine optimization (SEO) matters for posts and pages?
- Webmaster guidelines every site owner should know
- What content writers should learn about link bait
- Recognize the value of niche vocabulary
- Understand click-through rates (CTR) and profitable content
Web Content Practical knowledge:
- How to find the best content ideas for topics and products
- How to set up RSS feed readers for content ideas
- How to choose the right content for your site
- How to find theme words and phrases using free tools
- How to access Google Webmaster Guidelines
- How to access other critical guidelines for webmasters
- How to write well. Getting started; the draft copy
- How to check the content to make sure it’s ready to publish
- How to encourage sharing using social media tools
- Other useful tips and tools
What Web Content Students Are Saying
Not all site owners, bloggers, and company staff know how to write for an audience, and that’s a problem. People who complete this course do.
Mr. Mithun Patel says: Most excellent course! Now that I am completely through it, I am ready to revamp my content. As with his other courses that I have completed, Andy over delivers on actual useful and helpful information.
Mr. Saurabh Sethi says:So much more detail than I expected. But it’s really very helpful. Things I took for granted before I am now looking at much closer. Wish I had taken this course earlier. helpful information.
Lifetime Access to Writing Great Web Content
Consider this course if you want to create web content that shines. You get 4.5 hours of on-demand video tutorials accessible from multiple devices. It also includes 5 downloadable resources, including 2 helpful articles. Students of How to Write Great Web Content receive a Certificate of Completion and have lifetime access to all the course material.